I-VU® OPEN PLUS
Disponible para reserva
CIV-OPNPL i-Vu® Open Plus
Web-Based User Interface
for Building Automation System
Compact. Powerful. Intuitive. Just a few words that describe Carrier’s new state-of-the art web appliance, i-Vu Open. Packed full of standard features, i-Vu offers total control of your Carrier i-Vu System from anywhere in the world using a standard web browser. The Carrier i-Vu System combines state-of-the-art Carrier equipment, plug-and-play controllers, and the powerful, web-based i-Vu user interface to form a cohesive, intuitive, and fully-integrated BACnet Building Automation System.
With i-Vu, it’s simple to accomplish all of the essential building management functions. View system status easily through dynamic equipment graphics and floor plans. Set and view schedules and setpoints using superb graphical controls. Stay informed of important building conditions through i-Vu’s powerful trending and alarming capabilities. And with i-Vu Open Plus, you get the added features of advanced reporting, tenant override billing, and web services data exchange. Managing your entire facility through a single web-based interface has never been easier!
Key Features and Benefits
- Advanced reporting allows you to quickly examine and compare equipment values or trends.
- Built-in tenant override billing reports allow you to monitor, store, and bill tenants for after-hours energy usage.
- Web Services (XML/SOAP) support provides system data access for custom reporting applications.
- Compact, lightweight, and fully compatible with Carrier’s new BACnet (Open) system.
- Scalable for systems of up to 750 Open controllers.
- View and control your Carrier i-Vu System from anywhere in the world using a standard web browser or WAP-enabled device.
- Robust user interface offers dynamic comfort indicators on floor plans and realtime, interactive equipment graphics.
- Automatic trending provides a clear history of important building conditions.
- Graphically set, change, and view system schedules and setpoints.
- Investigate and troubleshoot system problems with ease using i-Vu’s intuitive alarm viewer.
- Standard reports for audit log, effective schedules, and equipment checkout.
- Advanced Password Policy and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) communications, providing 128-bit encryption for added security.