OPN-UC I-VU® OPEN
Usually ships within 10 days
OPN-UC i-Vu® Open Universal Controller
for Building Automation System
The UC Open controller provides auxiliary building control to interface with lighting, fans, pumps, and other HVAC equipment. The UC Open’s pre-engineered algorithms provide simple building integration for commercial applications with 11 I/O point capability. It also features native BACnet communications and plug-and-play connectivity to the Carrier i-Vu System. The Carrier i-Vu System combines state-of-the-art Carrier equipment, plug-and-play controllers, and the powerful, web-based i-Vu user interface to form a cohesive, intuitive, and fully-integrated BACnet® Building Automation System.
- Comprehensive library of pre-engineered algorithms available through the ApplicationBuilder Tool.
- Supported functions include: Pump Control, Lighting Control, Time Scheduling with/without Override, Analog Temperature Control, Discrete Interlock, Discrete Staging Control, Permissive Interlock.
- Supports Carrier SPT room sensors, which allow for local setpoint adjustment and local overrides.
- Real time-clock keeps time in the event of power failure.
- Stand-alone control of up to 11 I/O points using proven algorithms.
- Native BACnet MS/TP communications.
- Fully plug-and-play with the Carrier i-Vu System.
- Supports demand limiting for maximum energy savings.