OPN-UCXP i-Vu® Open Universal Controller
for Building Automation System
The UC Open XP Controller provides auxiliary building control to interface with lighting, fans, pumps, and other HVAC equipment. The UC Open XP’s pre-engineered algorithms provide simple building integration for commercial applications with 24 I/O point capability. The UC Open XP also provides support for 24 additional I/O points through the use of the UC Open XP IO Expander. When combined, these controllers can support up to 48 total I/O points for even greater flexibility. The UC Open XP also features native BACnet communications and plug-and-play connectivity to the Carrier i-Vu System. The Carrier i-Vu System combines state-of-the-art Carrier equipment, plug-and-play controllers, and the powerful, web-based i-Vu user interface to form a cohesive, intuitive, and fully-integrated BACnet® Building Automation System.
- Comprehensive library of pre-engineered algorithms available through the ApplicationBuilder Tool.
- Supported functions include: Constant Volume (CV) Cooling and Heating Control, Dehumidification, CV Mixed Air Damper Optimization, Fan Control, Pump Control, Lighting Control, Indoor Air Quality, Generic PID Control, Time Scheduling with/without Override, Analog Temperature Control, Discrete Interlock, Discrete Staging Control, Permissive Interlock, Set Point Reset, Optimal Start/Stop, WSHP Loop Control.
- Supports Carrier SPT room sensors, which allow for local setpoint adjustment and local overrides.
- Real time-clock keeps time in the event of power failure.
- UC Open XP supports up to 24 I/O points; add UC Open XP IO Expander to support up to 48 I/O points.
- Native BACnet MS/TP communications.
- Integrated Carrier linkage algorithm for plug-and-play integration with Carrier systems.
- Fully plug-and-play with the Carrier i-Vu System.
- Supports demand limiting for maximum energy savings.