Hay existencias (puede reservarse)
OPN-UCXPIO i-Vu® Open IO Expander
for Building Automation Systems
The UC Open XP IO Expander adds additional I/O point capacity to the UC Open XP Controller. These controllers provide auxiliary building control to interface with lighting, fans, pumps, and other HVAC equipment. The UC Open XP’s pre-engineered algorithms provide simple building integration for commercial applications with 24 I/O point capability. When the UC Open XP IO Expander is added to the UC Open XP Controller, up to 24 additional I/O points are available. Together, these controllers support up to 48 total I/O points for even greater flexibility.
- Comprehensive library of pre-engineered algorithms available through the ApplicationBuilder Tool.
- Supported functions include: Constant Volume (CV) Cooling and Heating Control, Dehumidification, CV Mixed Air Damper Optimization, Fan Control, Pump Control, Lighting Control, Indoor Air Quality, Generic PID Control, Time Scheduling with/without Override, Analog Temperature Control, Discrete Interlock, Discrete Staging Control, Permissive Interlock, Set Point Reset, Optimal Start/Stop, WSHP Loop Control.
- Supports Carrier SPT room sensors, which allow for local setpoint adjustment and local overrides.
- Expands the UC Open XP Controller to support up to 48 I/O points.
- Removable screw terminals for I/O connections.
- Versatile mounting options: may be mounted directly onto the UC Open XP enclosure or separately within the mounting enclosure.
- Integrated Carrier linkage algorithm for plug-and-play integration with Carrier systems.
- Fully plug-and-play with the Carrier i-Vu System.
- Supports demand limiting for maximum energy savings.