When water molecules collide with each other, they generate negative ions, tiny particles that clean the environment from electromagnetic stress and induce mental and physical relaxation.
There are gears that generate negative ions and these purify the air we breathe, managing to precipitate allergens and other pollutants. With a pure air, we don’t see the “Sunbeam” (ray of light through the windows where we see dust particles floating in the air) It is used in treatments of bronchial asthma, hay fever and “SAD” (Seasonal affective Disorder vs Prozac).
There are depression treatments using negative ions. It has been shown that a high concentration of ions, produce a benefit comparable to Prozac (anti-depressant), and without the side effects of this medicine.
Benefits of Negative Ions
- Improve Our Mood.
- It calms people with pain, helps post-operative recovery.
- It is used in burn therapy, to speed up the cure, and in many cases the use of “Skin Grafting” is avoided.
- Improves lung and cilia functions that protect the lungs.
- It makes us feel better, less sensitive, more alert and energized.
- Negative ions do not cure anything, it only gives us relief while inhaling.
- Aid for the growth of plants and animals.
- It improves people’s cognitive performance.
- They produce relief from dizziness and nausea.
- Computers: Ion emitters are used to counteract VODS (Video Operator Distress Syndrome).
- We can improve the right and left lobe brain activity.
- It helps you sleep better and fight insomnia.
- Improves memory, attention and learning in mentally retarded and disabled children. (study done in 1984).
- Lower body temperature and resting heart activity rate.
- Decreases the survival of bacteria and viruses in the air.
- Decrease the severity of stomach ulcers.