AIR HANDLER 39S
Carrier AIR HANDLER 39S Indoor and Outdoor Small Air Handler
39SH – Indoor Horz Economy – 400 to 8,500 cfm
39SV – Indoor Vert Economy – 800 to 4,000 cfm
39SR – Outdoor – 800 to 8,500 cfm
39SM – Indoor Modular – 1,600 to 8,500 cfm
Carrier 39S low pressure air handler units are designed for vertical and horizontal installation with a variety of airflow configurations. These units provide a practical and low cost approach for comfort conditioning requirements in a variety of construction applications.
Want to see more CARRIER AERO® AIR HANDLERS? Carrier AIR HANDLER 39S.
- All units are shrink wrapped for complete protection during transit.
- Indoor and outdoor models ranging from 400 to 8,500 nominal CFM.
- Belt driven forward curved blowers.
- Chilled water, hot water, electric heat and steam coils (factory-installed option).
- Pre-heat and reheat configurations (factory-installed option).
- Double-wall construction along with numerous insulation options for single-wall construction (factory-installed option).
- Future releases to include the following:
- R-22 and R-410A compatible coils (factory-installed option).
- Dual refrigerant circuits (factory-installed option).
- Thermostatic expansion valves (factory-installed option).
- Economizer packages (field-installed accessory).
- Painted galvanized steel construction.
- Condensate drain pan available in stainless steel, galvanized steel or plastic on most sizes (factory-installed option).
- Units may be mounted in ceilings, closets, attics, etc.
- Ducted or free return connections.
- Field convertible discharge.
- Water and condensate connections are FPT.
- Single point electrical connection.
- Service through removable access panels.
- Hinged access panels on 39SR units (factory-installed option).
- Standard, 2-in. filters.
- One-year parts only
- TXV packages (thermostatic expansion valve).
- Condensate drain pan options.
- Hinged access panels (39SR units only).
- Dual refrigerant circuits.
- Pre-heat and reheat configurations.
- Coil options.
- R-22 or R-410A compatible coils.
- Double-wall construction.
- Insulation options.
- Economizer and Damper Packages