I-VU® OPEN Pro 5 Controllers
Available on backorder
Carrier i-Vu® Open Plus.
i-Vu® Building Automation System Web-Based Operator Interface
The i-Vu® Building Automation System provides everything you need to access, manage, and control your building, including the powerful i-Vu user interface, plug-and-play BACnet controllers, and state-of-the-art Carrier equipment. Carrier i-Vu® Open Plus.
- Manage the HVAC equipment in your building from anywhere in the world using a standard web browser.
- View and control the equipment in your building with a variety of PCs, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Graphically configure and view schedules, setpoints, trends, alarms, and reports.
- Integrate, monitor, and control other building systems such as lighting and meters using standard protocols.
Want to see more i-Vu® Commercial Applied Control System?
- Includes: i-Vu Software only
- Networks supported: BACnet & CCN
- Routing devices supported: Open/XT/CCN Routers & Open/XT/CCN Links
- Total controllers supported: 5
- Trend storage: Unlimited2
- Alarm storage: Unlimited2
- Audit log storage: Unlimited2
- Custom equipment & trend report: Yes
- Custom reports with report manager: Yes
- Custom reports with report manager: Create/edit/view3
- Tenant Billing override reports: Yes
- Supports i-Vu Add-ons: Yes
- Web services (XML/SOAP) data access: Yes
- BACnet/Modbus®/LonWorks® integration: Yes
1A Router or Link is required for every 60 Open controllers or 140 CCN controllers.
2Trends, Alarms, and Audit Log storage capacity is dependent on the database management system that is being used.
3Custom Reports Create/Edit available in Pro 750 and Pro Unlimited
- Dual core processor, 4G RAM, 30GB hard drive, 10Mbps or higher LAN communications
- Supports desktop PCs running Windows®, Linux®, and Apple® Mac® PCs running Mac OS X® 64 Bits
- Supports Microsoft® Surface™, Apple® iPad®, and Google™ Nexus (v7 & 10) tablets 64 Bits
- Supports Apple® iPhone® 8 and iPhone® 8 Plus, Nexus 6, and Nokia Lumia™ 830 phones
- Supports Microsoft® Edge, IE® v11, Google™ Chrome™, Mozilla® Firefox®, and Safari® browsers