OPN-APP I-VU® OPEN
In stock (can be backordered)
Carrier OPN-APP i-Vu® Open.
The AppController is a bacnet controller that continuously monitors and regulates equipment operation with reliability and precision. The AppController’s factory engineered control programs provide optimum performance and energy efficiency for fan coil, unit ventilator, water source heat pump, and constant volume AHU operation. It also features native BACnet communications and plug-and-play connectivity to the Carrier i-Vu Open Control System. The Carrier i-Vu Open Control System combines state-of- the-art Carrier equipment, plug-and-play controllers, and the powerful, web-based i-Vu user interface to form a cohesive, intuitive, and fully-integrated BACnet® Building Automation System.
Want to see more i-Vu® Commercial Applied Control System? Carrier OPN-APP i-Vu® Open.
- Controls 2 stages of DX cooling to maintain.
- Controls up to 2 stages of gas heat or combination of mechanical and electric heat to maintain space temperature setpoint (controls up to 4 stages of heat in heat pump mode).
- Integrated economizer and power exhaust control provide optimized mechanical cooling.
- Built-in advanced control routines for zone level humidity control or zone level demand control ventilation (ASHRAE 62).
- Can be factory-installed on Carrier WeatherMaster® and WeatherMaker® Puron® packaged rooftop units.
- Can be field-installed on constant volume rooftop units; wiring harness (part# OPN-RTUHRN), provides quick field installation.
- Integrates easily into any BAS using BACnet, Modbus, or N2 protocols.
- On-board hardware clock, remote occupancy input, and support for SPT/thermistor sensors provide stand-alone operation.
- Easy startup and commissioning using Carrier’s BACview Handheld Service Tool.
- Integrated Carrier airside linkage algorithm for plug-and-play integration with the Carrier VVT System.
- Fully plug-and-play with the Carrier i-Vu System.
- Supports demand limiting for maximum energy savings.
- Compatible with i-Vu Tenant Billing for tracking tenants’ after-hours energy usage.