Usually ships within 10-15 days
Carrier OPN-UPC i-Vu ® Open.
Product Integrated Controller Integrated BACnet® Communications Card
Connecting your Carrier equipment to a BACnet MS/TP network has never been easier. Simply connect the UPC Open to the BACnet network, and your Carrier equipment is ready to integrate seamlessly into the i-Vu Building Automation System or any other BACnet Building Automation System
Want to see more i-Vu® Commercial Applied Control System? Carrier OPN-UPC i-Vu ®
- Factory-installed option on rooftops, air-cooled chillers, and water-cooled chillers
- Library of CCN to BACnet mapping templates available for common Carrier equipment, or create your own template using the Snap graphical programming tool
- BAS port (Port 1A): EIA-485 port for BACnet MS/TP communications, Modbus communications (future) or N2 communications (future). Baud rate is DIP switch selectable.
- LON-OC Port: For connecting a LON Option Card (future)
- Local Access Port: For system start-up and troubleshooting (115.2 kbps)
- Rnet Port: For connecting Carrier communicating space sensors
24VAC +/- 10%, 50-60Hz
10VA power consumption
26VDC (25V min, 30V max)
Single Class 2 source only, 100VA or less