Installed in new or existing HVAC systems, UV germicidal lamps keep HVAC coils and drain pans clean, reducing energy consumption and costly cleaning programs. Using the proven power of germicidal UV energy as an effective inactivation method for microorganisms, UV Emitters improve HVAC environmental hygiene, making a vital contribution to indoor air quality.
UV germicidal lamps are used around the world in hospitals, laboratories, schools, government facilities, offices and homes.
From reducing energy consumption and controlling costs, to optimizing human and mechanical productivity, UV solutions pay measurable dividends to your bottom line.
- Savings of up to 15% in energy costs
- Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Reduces water use
- Optimizes HVAC performance.
- Intense UV light is designed to kill bacteria and mold growing on and around the indoor coil
- Minimizes microbial build-up on coil and drain pan and prevents it from becoming airborne
- Enhances air flow
- Helps maintain system efficiency
- Silent operation
- 10 year limited warranty1, 90-day limited warranty for bulbs