UVC Germicidal Lamp Techpure.
Installed in new or existing HVAC systems, UVC germicidal lamps keep HVAC coils and drain pans clean, reducing energy consumption and costly cleaning programs. Using the proven power of germicidal UV energy as an effective inactivation method for microorganisms, UV Emitters improve HVAC environmental hygiene, making a vital contribution to indoor air quality.
UV germicidal lamps are used around the world in hospitals, laboratories, schools, government facilities, offices and homes.
From reducing energy consumption and controlling costs, to optimizing human and mechanical productivity, UV solutions pay measurable dividends to your bottom line.
- Fights mold, bacteria & virus
- Savings of up to 15% in energy costs
- Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Reduces water use
- Works 24×7
- Optimizes HVAC performance
- Suitable for up to 5 ton (2000CFM) systems
- RECENT ASHRAE STUDY REPORTS UV-C INACTIVATES MICROORGANISMS WITH A KILL RATIO OF 90% OR HIGHER
- Intense UV light is designed to kill bacteria and mold growing on and around the indoor coil
- Minimizes microbial build-up on coil and drain pan and prevents it from becoming airborne
- Enhances air flow
- Helps maintain system efficiency
- Silent operation
- 5 year limited warranty1, 30-day limited warranty for bulbs